Louis Meyer Jewellers & Pawnbrokers Fleetwood is the premier pawnbroker serving Blackpool and the Fylde coast. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
INSTANT CASH LOANS
At Louis Meyer Jewellers & Pawnbrokers, we offer instant cash pawnbroking loans against your jewellery, diamonds and luxury watches. Our fast and convenient pawnbroking service allows you to raise cash using your jewellery assets as security. When you repay the loan, plus any interest, you get your item(s) back.
WHAT WE LOAN AGAINST
- Diamond & Gemstone Jewellery
- Luxury Watches (Rolex, Omega, TAG Heuer, Breitling, Cartier etc)
- Gold Bullion (Sovereigns, Krugerrands, Gold Bars etc)
Your property is held securely throughout the duration of your loan and will be returned to you upon repayment of the loan.
why choose us?
- Competitive interest rates (7% per month. 102.1% APR)
- Discreet & Confidential
- No Credit Checks
- You retain ownership of your items
- Secure storage of your valuables
- Authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
THE PAWNBROKING LOAN PROCESS
Pawnbroking is a quick and convenient way to access a short term loan using your gold jewellery, diamonds and luxury watches as security. You leave your items with us and receive a loan which you have up to 6 months to repay. When you repay the loan, plus interest, you get your items back. You can extend (renew) the loan agreement after 6 months by paying the interest only. A new agreement for up to 6 months is created.
- Bring your items in store or contact us. We will provide a valuation for the amount we are able to lend you.
- Provide photo ID & proof of current address (passport/ driving licence/ utility bill etc). All pawnbroking customers must be over 18 years old.
- Receive your contract. These last for up to 6 months. You can repay the loan and retrieve your property at any time during this period.
- Immediate payment by cash or BACS (larger amounts may take longer).
When you repay the loan, plus interest, you get your item(s) back. You may renew and extend your loan agreement by paying the interest only. Cash/ Debit Card/ BACS accepted.
IF YOU DO NOT REDEEM YOUR ITEMS WHEN DUE OR RENEW YOUR LOAN AGREEMENT, YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE SOLD. YOU MAY THEREFORE LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO REDEEM/RENEW THEM.